- Similar Tours
- 8 night’s accommodation in well-appointed rooms at mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Daily buffet breakfast to be served at coffee shops of each hotel
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- In Munnar Tata Tea Museum
- In Thekkady visit Spice plantation
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Optional activities are subject to availability. Charges additional
- Visit In Cochin – Mattancherry palace & drive past Chinese fishing Nets
- Visit In Munnar- Mattupetty Dam , Kundala Lake , Tea Plantation & Museum
- Visit In Thekkady- Spice plantation
- Visit in Kovalam – Beaches, Lighthouse, Vellayani Lake and Valiyathura Pier
- Visit in Trivandrum – Napier Museum & Art Gallery
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours in Cochin & Trivandrum
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start in Cochin and End in Trivandrum.
Day 01 Arrival in Cochin
Meet our representative upon arrival in Cochin and drive towards hotel to check-in. Overnight in Cochin.
Day 02 Drive from Cochin to Munnar (120kms/ approx. 4.5 hours)
After breakfast, enjoy city tour covering Mattancherry Palace- gifted to the king of Cochin. Drive past Chinese fishing Nets. Later drive to Munnar which are
hills situated at an altitude of 5000 to 8000 Ft above sea level and are situated at the confluence of three mountain streams – Mudrapuzha, Nallathani & Kundala. Arrive & check in to hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight in Munnar.
Day 03 Sightseeing in Munnar
In the morning, visit the Tea Museum, which showcases some of the exquisite and interesting aspects of the genesis and growth of tea plantations in
Munnar. Also visit Mattupetty Dam, Kundala tea plantations and the Kundala Lake. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Munnar.
Day 04 Munnar – Thekkady (127kms/ approx. 4 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Thekkady. Check in to hotel on arrival. In the afternoon, visit spice plantation. Overnight in Thekkady.
Day 05 Drive from Thekkady – Kumarakom (120kms/ approx. 4 hour)
After breakfast, proceed to Kumarakom – a charming emerald peninsula jutting into the picturesque Vembanad Lake dotted with innumerable traditional
country rafts, boats and canoes. Day at leisure in beautiful resort of Kumarakom. Overnight in Kumarakom.
Day 06 Kumarakom
After breakfast, full day at leisure. You may enjoy traditional Ayurveda massages here (on own). Overnight stay in Kumarakom.
Day 07 Drive from Kumarakom – Kovalam (170kms/ approx. 5 hours)
After breakfast, drive towards south of Kerala, Kovalam- located close to the state capital Trivandrum. Upon arrival, check-in to hotel. Overnight in
Day 08 Sightseeing in Kovalam & Trivandrum
After breakfast, explore Kovalam- covering lighthouse, Vellayani Lake and Valiyathura Pier. Later proceed for Trivandrum sightseeing, visit Napier Museum
and Art Gallery. Return to Kovalam. Overnight in Kovalam.
Day 09 Departure from Trivandrum
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Trivandrum airport for your onward journey back Home.
End of Services
HOTELS OFFERED OR SIMILAR
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal plan|
|Cochin||1||Crown Plaza Cochin||Holiday Inn Cochin||Olive Downtown||Breakfast|
|Munnar||2||Amber Dale||Devonshire Munnar||Grand Plaza||Breakfast|
|Thekkady||1||Greenwoods Resorts||The Mountain Courtyard||Abad Green Forest||Breakfast|
|Kumarakom||2||Zuri Kumarakom Resort & Spa||Eastend Lake Song||Royal Rivera||Breakfast|
|Kovalam||2||Turtle On The Beach||Travancore Heritage||Abad Harmonia Ayurveda Beach Garden||Breakfast|
Monuments Closed On
Cochin – Mattanchery Palace will be closed on Friday.
Munnar – Tata Tea Museum will be closed on Monday.
Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-2 travellers and Innova will be provided for 3-4 travellers.
Package cost will not be valid from 20 th December 2022 – 10 th January 2023. Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
This package is valid from 01 st October’22 till 31 st March’23 (Except from 20 th December’23 – 10 th January’23).