- Similar Tours
- 3 Nights stay at selected category of hotel at Port Blair + 2 Nights stay at selected category of hotel at Havelock
- All transfers by 1 AC Car in Port Blair/ Havelock / Neil (We provide AC Xylos / Ertiga at Port Blair and Havelock) on point-to-point basis only.
- Complimentary: Few mins of snorkelling at Elephant Beach.
- Daily breakfast on a set menu or buffet basis, as indicated in the meal plan (Except breakfast on day of arrival).
- Entry tickets to all sightseeing places as per the itinerary.
- Excursion to Elephant Beach or Lighthouse subject to weather conditions.
- Meet and Greet Service at Airport
- Private Ferry Tickets (Base Category): Port Blair - Havelock + Havelock - Neil + Neil - Port Blair (Aashi/ Sea Link/ Makruzz or Green Ocean, subject to availability)
- Tour Manager briefing every evening at Port Blair and Havelock.
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Any personal expenses such as room service and special orders of Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Ross Island entry tickets.
- Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends / holiday period
- Water Sports.
- Light & Sound show in Port Blair
- Radha Nagar and Elephant beaches, Havelock
- Session of Snorkelling
- Excursion to Neil Island & North Bay
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Port Blair
Day 01 – Arrival at Port Blair
Land at Port Blair airport in the morning or afternoon and transfer to hotel. After some rest, visit the famous Cellular Jail, (entry closes at
1545hrs), an old colonial prison situated in Port Blair also known as ‘Kalapani’. Later, attend the enthralling Sound & Light Show at
Cellular Jail where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive and then drop back to hotel.
• In case your flight lands in the afternoon, we may offer to take you direct from the airport to Cellular Jail so that you are able to watch
the Sound & Light show.
• If your hotel is located at Wandoor or Chidyatapu, we will first take you to Cellular Jail and then drop you to the hotel. Light and Sound
show will be done on return from Havelock/Neil.
• Please note that since vehicles are not allowed to wait outside Cellular Jail, all guests will be dropped at the parking point
(approximately 400mtrs from the entry gate of the Jail) and will have to walk from the parking point until the entrance. Once the Jail visit
or Sound & Light show is done, the guest will have to walk back to the parking point to board the vehicle.
• Please note that the Sound & Light show timing is subject to ticket availability
Day 02 – Port Blair – North Bay & Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island)
Today after breakfast, proceed for a full-day excursion to North Bay Island (Coral Island) by sharing boats. The same boat will then take
the guest to visit Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) that was named after Mr Daniel Ross, a famous marine surveyor.
In December 2018, it was renamed as Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island. Drop back to hotel and evening at Leisure.
Ferry for North Bay trip leaves at fixed timings please ensure you are on time at Water Sports Complex from where you will board the
All activities are at an extra cost at North Bay
The last ferry for Ross Island (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island) leaves by 1400hrs.
Day 03 – Port Blair – Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) – Afternoon visit to Beach No 7
Departure by morning or afternoon Private ferry (PB- HL) – Journey time is 1.5 / 2.5 hrs). On arrival at Havelock (Swaraj Dweep), our
team will meet the guest at the exit gate and then the guest will be dropped to their havelock hotel. At around 1430hrs – 1530hrs,
proceed to Beach No. 7 (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine to unwind, relax and enjoy the
pristine white sand beach. Later drop back to the hotel. Evening at leisure.
Kindly remind the Port Blair hotel to provide packed breakfast since the same is not included at Havelock (Swaraj Dweep)
Kindly carry a valid PHOTO ID (Pan Card not accepted) to enter the Port Blair jetty. Alcohol cannot be carried on-board the ferry.
Beach No 7 is closed for guests after sunset.
Cars are limited on Havelock Island (Swaraj Dweep) and hence guests are requested to kindly adhere to the timelines as shared by the
Day 04 – Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) – Elephant Beach/ Lighthouse
Embark on the most memorable excursion to Elephant Beach or Light House by sharing boat. The journey time is 30-45 mins and you
can also opt for some water sports activities like Snorkeling, Sea Walk, Jet Ski, Glass bottom Boat, Banana Boat Ride, Sofa boat ride,
Parasailing, etc. on direct payment. It is advisable to pre book activity at the boarding point itself to avoid missing out on these activities,
our tour manager will assist you with the same. Return after 3 hrs. in the same sharing boat to the jetty. Our tour manager will meet and
assist with car transfers. Enroute proceed to Something Different – A Beach Side Café (Highest Reviewed Restaurant on
Tripadvisor.com) and enjoy a complimentary pint of Domestic Beer/Glass of mocktail/ Glass of Soft drink per person from Set Menu
(Any one). Later proceed to the hotel. Evening at leisure.
The offer is exclusive to our guests only and can be availed by sharing the voucher number at Something Different – A Beach Side
Café, only during lunch hours. The guest will be taken to the café enroute from Elephant Beach to their hotel. This offer can be availed
per guest on double occupancy, extra adult/ child (above 5 yrs. only) with or without mattress. Child of 5 yrs and below (Infant) will not
be entitled to this offer. Any extra drinks or food items will be on chargeable basis.
T&C: If the guest does not avail the drink there will be no refund as the same is provided complimentary to all guests. Drinks are non-
transferrable and cannot be shifted to dinner. The offer must be availed on the day of Elephant Beach excursion only.
The beverages can be consumed only in the restaurant premises as per the excise rules.
Alcohol is strictly prohibited on Elephant Beach.
The boats to Elephant Beach are managed by a boat association who need individual guest consent forms after which boats are allotted
based on rotation and sharing basis. Due to limited boats, guest may have to wait until their boat is allotted and please note that we
have no control over the wait time.
Day 05 – Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) – Neil (Shaheed Dweep)- 3 Beach Visit – Port Blair
Check-out from Havelock hotel and proceed to the Havelock jetty to board the morning private ferry from Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) to
Neil (Shaheed Dweep) (Journey time is 1hr) and on arrival at Neil (Shaheed Dweep) proceed to visit Bharatpur, Laxmanpur beach and
Natural Bridge before departing to Jetty. Board the afternoon private ferry from Neil (Shaheed Dweep) to Port Blair. On arrival at Port
Blair, our team will meet the guest at the exit of the Port Blair jetty and then proceed to the Port Blair hotel. Evening at leisure.
The three-beach visit is subject to tide timings and our representative will update the exact timing based on the tide.
Do note that all Havelock hotels have an early morning check-out time and late check-out is provided at the discretion of the hotel
management and subject to availability.
Guest should be ready for check-in at the Havelock private ferry counter at least an hour prior to the vessel departure time.
Day 06 – Departure from Port Blair
Enjoy your breakfast and check-out from the Port Blair hotel as per the hotel allocated time. Head straight to the airport to board the
departure flight. Have a safe trip home taking back fond memories of these stunning islands.
• Do note that all Port Blair hotels have an early morning check-out time and late check-out is provided at the discretion of the hotel
management and subject to availability.
• Port Blair airport has a small single runway and usually with a heavy rush of tourists. Request all guests to report at least 1.5hrs before
departure flight timing.
End of Services
HOTELS OFFERED OR SIMILAR
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal plan|
|Port Blair||3||Hotel Sinclair /
Hotel Symphony Samudra
|Hotel Mansha Regency /
Hotel Peerless /
Hotel Sentinel / Heritage
MNR / Hotel Blue Wavess
|Hotel Bell Elite /
Hotel Kalki / Hotel Mansha
Palace or similar
|Havelock||2||Hotel Silversand Beach Resort or
|Hotel Sandyy Wavess /
Hotel Silversand Beach
Resort or similar
|Hotel Aparupa Sands Marina /
Palms / Hotel
Haywizz or similar
- Check Inn & Check out time as per Hotel Policy
- Package cost will not be valid from 20 th December 2022- 15 th January 2023. Also during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
- All tourist places are open and state body reserves right to close any places if found necessary.
- Ross Island & North Bay is closed on Wednesday.
- Ferry for Ross Island leaves at fixed timings and request you to ensure at WSC at the given time.
- Glass bottom boat ride, snorkeling, water sports are at an extra cost at North Bay.
- Diving and Sea Walk can be done at an extra cost at North Bay.
- May, June, July, August and Sept guest can expect rain during their stay.
- Itinerary may be changed according to weather. The Monsoons in Andaman’s are truly magical.
- Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
- All transfers by 1 Ac car in Port Blair/ Havelock (We provide AC Xylos / Ertiga at Port Blair and Havelock)
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- Early check in and late checkout would be subject to room availability.
- Currently Private ferries are not operating and all Inter-Island transfers will be by Govt Ferry.
- Guest above the age of 65 years will not be permitted on public beaches.
- All guests traveling to the Andaman Islands will be screened as per below from 03rd March 2022 onwards until further notice:
- FULLY VACCINATED GUESTS AND CHILDREN BELOW 5 YRS:
This package is valid from 01 st October’22 till 31 st March’23 (Except from 20 th December’22 – 10 th January’23)
the COWIN portal are now exempted from taking the mandatory RT PCR Test before arrival in Port Blair. Such guests shall also have to produce the ID card and Final Vaccination Certificate, for verification.
- The above-mentioned rule shall also apply for asymptomatic children below 5 years. They shall also be exempted from RT PCR Test BEFORE AND ON ARRIVAL at Port Blair.
- ALL OTHER GUESTS INLCUDING CHILDREN 5 YRS AND ABOVE:
- For all other guests (as mentioned below) visiting the Andaman will need to carry a Negative RT PCR Report taken from a ICMR.Approved lab within 48 hrs. of arrival in Port Blair. They shall also be subjected to additional RTPCR Test on arrival conducted by
the local administration free of charge:
- 1. Children – 5 yrs. and Above
- 2. Guests who are unvaccinated
- 3. Guests who have taken single vaccination
- 4. Guest who are fully vaccinated with any other vaccine APART from COVAXIN or COVISHIELD
- 5. Guests who are fully vaccinated with COVAXIN or COVISHIELD but 15 days have not lapsed since their last dose.
- Passengers who are found symptomatic on arrival at Port Blair, irrespective of their vaccination status, shall be subjected to RTPCR / Rapid
Antigen Test at the airport terminal to aid identification. If test results are positive even for a single family member, all guests will have to
undergo mandatory quarantine at a hotel/hospital at their own expense.
User Reviews & Comments
Environment is good
November 10, 2022
An awesome experience...
October 9, 2022