- Similar Tours
- 7 night’s accommodation in well-appointed rooms at above hotels or similar
- Assistance at the airport
- Daily buffet breakfast to be served at coffee shops of each hotels
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- Entry Fees at the Monuments
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- In Bangalore – Vidhana Soudha, Cubbon Park, Botanical Garden & Tipu Sultan’s fort
- In Mysore – Chamundi Hill, Brindavan Gardens and Mysore Palace
- In Ooty – Excursion to Coonoor and stay in Ooty – Queen of Hills
- In Ooty – Visit Dodabetta Peak and Botanical Gardens
- Services of an English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Bangalore
Day 01 Arrival in Bangalore
Meet our representative upon arrival in Bangalore – now known as Bengaluru, which is one of the largest cities and is the fourth-largest metropolitan area in India. Located in southern India on the Deccan Plateau, it is the capital of the southern Indian state of Karnataka. Check-in to hotel. Overnight in Bangalore.
Day 02 Drive from Bangalore to Mysore (140 kms/ approx. 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, enjoy half day city tour covering – Vidhana Soudha, landmark of Bangalore. This enormous building is a massive example of neo-Dravidian architecture, with four domes on its four corners. It houses the Legislative Chamber of Karnataka Government. Also visit Cubbon Park, Botanical Garden and Tipu Sultan’s fort. Later drive to Mysore, Check-in to hotel. Overnight in Mysore.
Day 03 Sightseeing in Mysore
After breakfast, visit Brindavan Gardens- spread over 150 acres. Later proceed for the visit Chamundi Hill and the Mysore Palace – The interior of Mysore
Palace is richly carved, intricate, colorful and architecturally thrilling. Overnight in Mysore.
Day 04 Drive from Mysore to Ooty (120kms/ approx. 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Ooty. Upon arrival, check-in to hotel. Overnight in Ooty.
Day 05 Sightseeing in Ooty
After breakfast, enjoy a tour to Dodabetta Peak for a spectacular view. Later, drive to Coonoor and visit Sims Park and 'Dolphin' Nose Point. In the
afternoon, visit the Botanical Gardens and the popular Ooty Lake. Return to the hotel after sightseeing. Overnight in Ooty.
Day 06 Leisure in Ooty
After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure in Ooty. Alternatively, you may proceed to visit local market. Overnight in Ooty.
Day 07 Drive from Ooty to Bangalore (270kms/ approx. 6 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Bangalore. Upon arrival in Bangalore, check-in to hotel. Overnight in Bangalore.
Day 08 Departure from Bangalore
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Bangalore airport for your onward journey back Home.
End of Services
HOTELS OFFERED OR SIMILAR
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal plan|
|Bangalore||2||Radisson Blu Atria||The Chancery||JP Cordial||Breakfast|
|Mysore||2||Radisson Blu Plaza||Sandesh the Prince||Pai Vista||Breakfast|
|Ooty||3||WelcomHeritage Fernhills Palace||Sterling Ooty Fern Hill, Ooty||La Montana By TGI||Breakfast|
Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
Hotels will provide extra bed / mattress as per availability for extra adult sharing double room.
Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-2 travellers and Innova will be provided for 3-4 travellers.
Package cost will not be valid from 20 th December 2022– 10 th January
This package is valid from 01 st October’22 till 31 st March’23 (Except from 20 th December’22 – 10 th January’23)