- Similar Tours
- Please carry valid ID proof/Passport along with you.
- The transfers are provided from Abu Dhabi city center areas only.
- Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will not be allowed for this activity
- Please be noted that all children taking part in our safari and excursion will be under parental guidance and responsibility.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- The schedule is likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Alcohol and belly dancing will not be allowed during Ramadan.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions, restrictions imposed by Govt. or any similar situation supplier has all right to cancel or amend the activity and it will be informed you in advance.
- Children below 18 years are not recommended for the tour due to safety reasons.
Note: No insurance coverage for using Quad bikes (125 CC) and client should sign a disclaimer form /waiver before starting the quad bike.
- Important Note –
- Al hosn app required only for residents people, tourist need to show RT PCR Report and vaccination certificate.
- A Fully Vaccinated report required.
- Pick up from Hotel lobby/Residence
- Adventurous desert dune driving in 4×4
- 1 Hour use of Quad Bike
- Refreshments and soft drinks
- Drop back to the Hotel Lobby/Residence
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & our tour manager allows it.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- We recommend carrying sunglasses, hats and sun protection cream.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving off your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- An adult must accompany children from 3 to 12 years in the water in any of the water activities
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays, the tour will not serve alcohol, and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure/itinerary, the ‘Terms and Conditions,’ Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you affect the booking.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings, and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offense and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, and we have mentioned this information in the critical notes so please ensure that you read the critical information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if the guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances, i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances), if the tour gets delayed or canceled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
- Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
- The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
- Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
- Coupon Codes can be redeemed only through online booking process.
- We reserve the right to charge 100% No Show charges if guests do not turn up on time for the pick-up.
- In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children below 18 years of age are not allowed for this activity.
- Children above 18 years will be charged Adult Rates.