- Similar Tours
- 1 night accommodation in Pokhara at mentioned above hotel or equivalent
- 2 night’s accommodation in Chitwan at mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- 3 night’s accommodation in Kathmandu at mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Daily breakfast included at all places with All meals in Chitwan
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Jungle entry fees.
- Regular jungle activities in Chitwan with service of a local English speaking naturalist
- Services of a local English speaking guide during city sightseeing only.
- Transfers and Sightseeing tours per the program on private basis.
- Accompanying English speaking guide throughout the tour
- Air tickets, airport taxes and Visa fee for foreign nationals
- Boat ride on Phewa Lake (On request)
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
Visit in Kathmandu, visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Durbar Square & Swayambhunath Stupa
- Cable car ride to Manakamana temple & Boating in Phewa Lake in Pokhara
- Popular Lakes of Pokhra – Phewa, Begnas and Rupa
- Sarangkote hill in Pokhara
- Chitwan regular jungle activities
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Start and End in Kathmandu
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu
Meet our representative upon arrival in Kathmandu- an exotic and fascinating showcase of a very rich culture, art and tradition. Transfer to your hotel and check-in. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 02 Sightseeing in Kathmandu
After breakfast, explore Kathmandu. Visit Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath temple and Durbar Square. Also visit Swayambhunath Stupa, the most ancient and enigmatic of all the holy shrines in Kathmandu valley. In the evening, visit Thamel & Garden of Dreams. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 03 Kathmandu – Pokhara (210 kms / approx.5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Pokhara and enroute enjoy a cable car ride to Manakamana temple. Pokhara is known for its lovely lakes Phewa, Begnas and Rupa, which have their source in the glacial Annapurna Range of the Himalayas. Later enjoy a half day tour of Pokhara town including one hour boat ride on Phewa Lake. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 04 Pokhara – Chitwan (150 kms / approx 4 hours)
After breakfast, proceed for a half day visit of Sarangkote hill. Later proceed to Chitwan- meaning ‘Heart of the Jungle’, is one of the premier drawcards in Nepal. The World Heritage–listed reserve protects over 932 sq km of forests, marshland and rippling grassland, and is home to sizeable populations of wildlife. After reaching, check-in at the hotel. Later indulge in an elephant back safari. Overnight in Chitwan.
Day 05 Chitwan
Today after breakfast, proceed for full day regular jungle activities in Chitwan. Overnight in Chitwan.
Day 06 Chitwan – Kathmandu (170 kms / approx. 5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Kathmandu. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 07 Departure from Kathmandu
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Kathmandu airport for your onward journey back Home.
End of Services
HOTELS OFFERED OR SIMILAR
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal plan|
|Kathmandu||3||Kathmandu Marriott Hotel||Fairfield by Marriott||Hotel Holy Himalaya||Breakfast|
|Fishtail Lodge||1||Temple Tree Resort & Spa||Hotel Aabas||Taj Vilas||Breakfast|
|Chitwan||2||Tigerland Safari Resort||Jungle Villa||Park Safari Resort||All Meals|
Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
Hotels will provide extra bed / mattress as per availability for extra adult sharing double room.
Package cost will Not be valid on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
This package is valid from 01 st October’22 till 31 st March’23 (Except from 20 th December’22 – 10 th January’23)
There are no comments yet.