- Similar Tours
London – Lake District – Gretna Green – Glasgow
Depart early morning for scenic Lake District area you will visit England’s largest fresh water: Lake Windermere. We then travel to Gretna Green, UK’s most famous place to get married and home of the Worlds famous Iron Forgeries. On arrival into Glasgow, enjoy the sights, which will include Glasgow cathedral, Georges Square, University and the City of Chambers.
Glasgow – Fort William – Glasgow
Drive to Loch Lomond where you can enjoy an Optional Boat cruise: here appreciate the picturesque of the highlands, whilst indulging in a warm cup of tea or coffee. Begin your scenic drive to Fort William, to visit the Nevis Range*. On arrival enjoy the ascent to the summit by cable car whilst admiring the breathtaking scenery of surrounding mountains (cable car to Nevis Range is weather permitting). You will also have a photo stop at Commando Memorial & Neptune’s staircase which is the longest staircase lock in Britain.
Glasgow – Edinburgh – London
Today we drive to Edinburgh, on arrival you have free time to explore the city: Royal Mile. Edinburgh Castle ( entrance not included). Early afternoon we depart for our return journey to London and bid farewell to the group.
Peace of Mind Policy
If you book a package tour holiday with us and within 7 days of departure there is FCDO advice against travel, then we will give you the following simple options to choose from:
1. FULL Refund
2. FREE date Change
* Refund will only be processed in the same mode of payment for the tour
Early Bird Offer
Book 06 weeks in advance and get £10 OFF per adult and child
- Lake District: Lake Windermere free time
- Gretna Green
- Glasgow City Tour covering Glasgow Cathedral, Main Square and University of Glasgow
- View the famous Neptune staircase & Commando memorial
- Fort William
- Nevis Range with entrance
- Edinburgh City Walking Tour: covering the Royal Mile, Edinburgh Castle ( entrance not included)
- Return transportation by delux AC coach from your selected pick up point
- 2 nights accommodation in 3* hotel with breakfast
- 2 Indian dinners
- Entrances & sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
- All tips and service charges
- Premium services of a Star Tours Tour Representative
- ABTA Legal Protection
There are no comments yet.