- Opportunity to see the region’s first-of-its-kind safari park.
- Meet animals from several unique species, maintained in their natural habitat.
- Get ready to experience African savannah and Arabian steppes as you explore its four diverse sections.
- Indulge in some exciting activities like elephant ride, camel ride and feeding giraffes.
- Enjoy the most thrilling activity with a drive-through experience aboard a powerful vehicle.
- Appreciate the park’s brilliant energy efficient facilities powered by solar energy.
- See 100 plus varieties of lush plants, apart from misting machines, chilled pools, and air-conditioned rocks across the park.
- Transfers (if option selected)
- Safari Park Admission Tickets.
- The entrance ticket includes-
a. Al Wadi area
b. Asian Village
c. African Village
d. Arabian Desert Safari
e. Explorer Village (Some areas of Explorer Village)
f. Kids farm
- The Journey ticket includes-
a. A walking tour through Al Wadi to the African village, Explorer village and Asian village, in addition to:
b. Unlimited train rides
c. Safari Journey (35 minutes guided bus tour)
d. Arabian Desert Safari (10 minutes’ electrical vehicle)
e. Live Shows
f. Kids Farm
- Pick up and drop off (If private transfer is not selected at the time of booking)
- All personal expenses spend for shopping, dining etc on-site.
- People of determination with SANAD Card can enter free access along with two companions.
- Super taxi service is available within the park which can be used for visiting the different areas and that charges AED 10 for Adults and AED 5 for Children for one way.
- Complimentary wheelchair service is offered at request.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. (shoulders and knees should be covered)
- All guests are required to respect the animals and park facilities. This includes NOT feeding/ teasing the animals and not littering inside the park.
- Bicycles, Pets, scooters, skateboards and roller skates, Balloons, balls, toy guns and flash photographs are not allowed inside the park.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the park.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited inside the park.
- Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times
- Keep hydrated throughout your visit.
- The last entry at the main gate of Safari park is at 3:30 PM
- Please be noted Dubai Safari Journey tickets are only valid for Travel date mentioned on the tickets