AED160 per person
Dubai Autodrome offers indoor and outdoor motorsport activities for all age groups.
Dubai Discover Dubai
- Transfers (If option selected)
- Arrive and Drive Karting experience (As per the option selected)
- Helmets, suits and gloves provided
- For outdoor circuit, guest should be 13 years old and above
- For Indoor circuit, guest must be 7 years old and above
Arrive and Drive – Indoor Kartdrome
- Enjoy a 15 min karting session on our air-conditioned cooled venue
Arrive and Drive- Outdoor Kartdrome
- Enjoy a 15 min karting session on our world-renowned 1.2km Outdoor circuit
- Please check the below links before the visit to check availability
- Average waiting time is around 25 minutes
- Please produce a valid ID at the venue (Emirates ID, Passport, Driving License).
- Please Sign the disclaimer form at the venue
- Drivers below the age of 18 years old require a Parent/Legal Guardian to sign them in
- Race overalls, gloves covering fingers and thumbs and a full-face helmet, Closed-toe shoes must be worn at all times.
- You agree on behalf of yourself and the driver to observe all circuit/track rules and regulations and all instructions given by Dubai Autodrome, including our Kartdrome coordinators.
- No driver will be allowed to take part in any experience unless they have attended the full safety briefing preceding the experience.
- The driver must not have consumed any alcohol prior to the experience, and we will be entitled at the time for any experience to prevent a driver from driving who, in our opinion, may have consumed alcohol beforehand.
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children between 0-7 are considered as an infant and infant are not allowed to this activity
- Children between ages 7 to 12 will be considered as a child rate
- Children above age 12 will be considered an adult and charged an adult rate.
There are no comments yet.