- Similar Tours
- 1 Bottle water per person per day
- 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport
- Concept of vehicle on disposal is not a practice in Bhutan. The vehicle + Trip Leader (Guide) will be with the guest from (0900 Hrs till 1700 Hrs).
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- SDF ( INR 1200 Per person per Night)
- Services of a Trip Leader will be as per the itinerary for Bhutan Portion only
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc.
- In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- In Thimpu, visit Trashichhoedzong,National Library, Arts Crafts School, Handicrafts Emporium and Memorial Chortenstupa
- Stopover at Dochula pass
- In Punakha, visit Punakha Dzong and local market
- Simtokha Dzong- the oldest fortress of the Bhutan Kingdom
- In Paro, visit Ta Dzong – the National Museum of the Kingdom, and Rinpung Dzong
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start From Paro and End in Paro.
Day 01 Paro Airport – Thimphu
On arrival at Paro Airport and after completing your Visa / Permit formalities you will be received by our Bhutan representative who will assist you in boarding your vehicle for transfer to Thimphu (2320Mts / 7656Fts, 65 Kms / 01½ to 02 Hrs), Thimphu is the capital town of Bhutan. Evening free at Leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 Thimphu Sightseeing
After breakfasts go for Thimphu sightseeingcovering Memorial Chorten, Tashichho Dzong, Buddha Point (Kuensel Phodong),Changangkha Lhakhang (Monastery), Motithang Takin Preservation Centre, Drupthob Goemba / Zilukha Nunnery, National Library (Closed on Saturday , Sunday & National Holiday), Institute for Zorig Chusum (Traditional Art & Craft School-Closed on Saturday , Sunday, National Holiday & During Summer & Winter Vacations), Textiles Museum (Handicrafts Shops – Closed on Saturday, Sunday & National Holiday), Zangthopelri Lhakhang (Monastery). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 Thimphu – Punakha / Wangdi
After breakfastdrive to Punakha (1200Mts / 3936Fts, 77 Kms / 03 to 3½ Hrs)/ Wangdi (Wangdiphodrang) (1350Mts / 4430Fts, 70 Kms / 03 to 3½ Hrs). Punakha / Wangdi is the last town on the highway before entering Central Bhutan. The drive is over Dochu La pass (3080Mts / 10102Fts) which is very scenic with fascinating view of mountains of Bhutan. Visit Punakha Dzong, if time permit visit the Suspension Bridge and then proceed to Chimi Lhakhang (Monastery). Overnight at the Hotel in Wangdi.
Day 04 Punakha / Wangdi
After breakfast today you the Punakha Valley or can even take the Rafting Options on Punakha River. Back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel. OR Punakha / Wangdi – Gangtey Excursion – Punakha / Wangdi
Today the day start early for full day excursion to Gangtey & Phobjikha Valley (3000Mts / 9845fts , 85Kms / 3 to 3½ Hrs One way ) The valley of Gangtey is one of the most beautiful spots in Bhutan. At Gangtey visit Black Necked Crane Information Centre , Gangtey Goempa (Monastery), back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 Punakha / Wangdi – Paro
After breakfast transfer to Paro (2134Mts / 7000Fts, 135 Kms / 05 Hrs). Enroute Stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Garden. On arrival Paro, check in to the hotel. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06 Paro
After breakfast go for Paro Sightseeing covering Drukgyel Dzong (Presently closed for tourist), Ta Dzong (National Museum-Closed on Saturday, Sunday & National Holiday), Rinpung Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang (Monastery), back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Paro – Full Day hike to Taktsang Lhakhang (Tiger’s Nest)
Start the day early for a day hike to Taktsang Lhakhang (Tiger’s Nest Monastery) – The hike which is all the way uphill takes about 2 /3 hours one way through pine forests. Afternoon at leisure for go for shopping in the market. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07 Paro Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey.
End of Services
HOTELS OFFERED OR SIMILAR
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal plan|
|Thimphu||2||Le-Meridien||Norkhil Boutique||Ramada valley||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Paro||2||Le-Meridien River front||Le-Meridien Friver Front||Tashi Namgay Resort||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Punakha / Wangdi||2||Dhensa Boutique||RKPO Green Resort||Zhingkham Reort/ Four Boutique.||Breakfast & Dinner|
– To Travel to Bhutan they need passport which have validity of 6 month and above.
– If the guest travels before 23 rd September they have to stay 24 hours quarantine.
– To travel Bhutan they need vaccine certificate of 2 doses and above
– Need insurance that cover the medical( Covid )
- Valid Voter Id or Passport Required for Bhutan Travel
- Ta Dzong – Paro (national museum) and Ta Dzong – Trongsa (museum): closed on Sun & Mon
- National Library – Thimphu: closed on Sat, Sun & Government Holidays
- Folk Heritage Museum – Thimphu : closed on Government Holidays and on Sat open from 10.30 a.m to 1.00 p.m. and on Sun open from 11.30 a.m to 3.00 p.m
- Textile Musuem – Thimphu: Closed on Government Holidays and on Sun and on Sat open from 9.00 a.m to 4 p.m.
- Institute of Zorig Chusum (Painting School or Arts & Crafts School) – Thimphu: Closed on Sun & Government Holidays and on Sat open from 10a.m to 12 o’clock
- Institute of Traditional Medicine – Thimphu: Closed on Sat, Sun & Government Holidays
- Post Office: Closed on Sat, Sun & Government Holidays and other days open from 1000-1700
- Paro Dzong opens till 1700 hrs.”
- Trashi Chhoe Dzong, Thimpu: Open from 5-6pm from Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm on Sat & Sun, 8 am to 5 pm in winter on Sat & Sunday.
- Above rates are subject to change due to tariff revision by Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB), major exchange rate fluctuation, royalty or visa fee revision or in case new taxes are being imposed by govt. of Bhutan.
- Bhutan is a Tobacco Free country and hence Tobacco is not easily available. One can carry up to 250 cigarettes for personal use by declaring at customs upon arrival and paying appropriate duty @ 200%. Most of the hotels have both smoking as well non-smoking rooms however they prefer no smoking in the rooms because most of the hotels are made of wood.
- One bottle of liquor per person is allowed to be imported Duty Free.
- Do not carry Indian Rs. 500/- or Rs. 1000/- currency notes. It is illegal
- Santa Fe / Tucson for 2-3 Pax & Hyundai H1 / HI ace for 4-6 Pax
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs (Subject to availability)
- Package cost will not be valid from 20th December 2022 – 10th January 2023 Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
Monuments Closed On
Shimla & Kangra State Museums / Vice regal lodge & Roerich Art Gallery / Naggar remain closed on Mondays
All Govt. Holidays, Zoo in Kufri also remains closed on Mondays
Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
Package cost will not be valid from 20th December 2021 – 10th January 2022. Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
This package is valid from 01 st October’22 till 31 st March’23 (Except from 20 th December’22 – 10 th January’23)