Journey into the wondrous gaming world with a smooth entry to VR Park Dubai! Spanning over the two levels of the world’s biggest mall, Dubai Mall, this park boasts of one of the greatest spectrums of VR (Virtual Reality) and AR (Augmented Reality) based attractions in the UAE. Designed to challenge the realism and with distinct emphasis on ‘Shared Escapism,’ the 7,000-square-meter facility packs around 18 interactive rides ideal for all skill levels.
Right in the center of VR Park is Burj Drop which lets you experience the world’s tallest building (Burj Khalifa) in the most extraordinary way. Imagine yourself cleaning the massive structure’s windows when all of a sudden things go wrong. Yes, you’ll get to feel the terror and real drop that plunges you to the edge of the building, thanks to the most advanced VR sets along with the most immersive techniques.
You can further indulge in many rides themed around the popular Dubai activities and attractions, such as dune bash and VR Balloon. For those who want to fly into Dubai’s future, a must-try is Dubai Drone as it fast forwards you to 2050. Another unmissable attraction at VR Park Dubai, especially for adrenaline-junkies is Plummet. It allows for a thrilling skydiving adventure which however does not involve jumping off the aircraft.
To experience your favorite movies and television series with a thrilling twist, step into attractions such as John Wick Chronicles, The Mummy, and The Walking Dead Outbreak. Moreover, try its many amazing games including The Raft which assure of the ultimate multiplayer VR effect. Now don’t worry if you’re joined by your kids; VR Park Dubai has some fantastical attractions to keep them busy and excited throughout your time spend here.
- Admission to VR Park
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Sharing/Private Transportation option selected)
- Access to below listed any 7 VR experiences for your Super Pass:
Note : Arcade games, F&B are not included in this ticket
- Experience one of the world’s largest VR Parks
- Convenient location within the Dubai Mall which is also home to Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, KidZania and Dubai Ice Rink
- Find over 30 rides and games based on Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Feel the real drop with Burj Drop, themed around Burj Khalifa (the world’s tallest structure)
- Take to heart-racing rides like Dune Bash and Plummet
- Fly into 2050 with Dubai Drone
- Thrilling multiplayer games such as The Raft available
- The Pass is valid for 1 person for the same day only. Retail, arcade games, F&B not included.
- The Super 7 Pass cannot be shared with another person.
- You can access each ride at only once on VR parks (Repeatation not allowed).
- Digital Gate Card fees for visitors will be 5 AED at VR Park and which is non-negotiable.
- Standard age, height and weight restrictions apply to each attraction and rides.
- Minimum height for Adult should be over 120 cm and for children should be under 120 cm.
- Children must always be accompanied by an Adult or a Guardian during the tour or attraction visit.
- The operator may deny entry to children travelling alone for safety concern, so kindly follow the child policy at all times.
- Guests should be there 10 or 30 minutesminutes before the scheduled time depending on your Booking.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available only from Deira, Bur Dubai.
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction’s gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Location Address – VR Park – Level 2, The Dubai Mall – Dubai
Monday – 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Tuesday – 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday – 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Thursday – 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Friday – 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Saturday – 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Sunday – 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.