Dubai is a land of marvels and one cannot get enough of it. While the tallest building, the largest mall and the largest indoor theme park, amongst other things, would keep you hooked to this marvellous city, the Museum of Illusions, a recent addition, would surely leave you spellbound.
The Museum of Illusions is as unique as it sounds and offers the visitors extraordinary sensory and visual experiences while being educational. The best part about this place is that unlike other museums, you do not have to be cautious about what you touch. On the other hand, this is an interactive museum and the more you touch and engage with the exhibits, the more fun you would have.
Feel your head spin around in the Vortex Tunnel and experience growing short and tall within seconds in the Ames Room. Learn about the laws of perception at The Chair Illusion and check out how you really look like by looking into the True Mirror. Apart from this, The Bottomless Pit, Head on the Platter, Rubin’s Vase, Rotated Room, Anti-Gravity Room, etc. would make sure that you have a great time.
The Museum of Illusions is great for people of all ages. If you want to have a fun time as well as learn something new, book this tour with us today!
- Transfer option is available for this Tour activity on Without and Private depending on the booking selection.
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.
- Tickets can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- Lost, damaged and / or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.
- Please wear the recommended mouth and nose protection while visiting the Museum.
- Limited number of 54 visitors at the same time allowed in the museum. Up to 5 members of a single group will be allowed to enter.
- While waiting in line, please wait within the marked areas on the floor.
- Please keep the required distance of at least 2 meters from other visitors, including our supervisors and employees.
- Please go to the cash register one by one and follow the instructions of our team.
- When possible, please use your card to purchase your ticket or our merchandise. If you have already purchased an online ticket before your visit, please present it without going to the reception. A separate entry for holders of online tickets is unfortunately not possible.
- Please disinfect your hands at the door using the disinfectant provided and do not touch objects or surfaces unnecessarily.
- Large bags and backpacks should not be brought in.
- Unfortunately, visiting our museum in groups of more than 5 people and guided tours is currently not possible.
- Location Address – Al Seef – Dubai Creek – Dubai.
- Sunday to Thursday – 10 AM to 10 PM
- Friday & Saturday – 10 AM to 11 PM
- Pick up from your Hotel (If Private transfer option selected)
- Admission tickets to the world’s largest Museum of Illusions
- Chance to discover its over 80 immersive displays
- Check out its many interactive exhibits and cool sections such as Infinity Room, Ames Room, Anti-Gravity Room, Rotated Room etc
- Trick your brain with several mind-bending puzzles and games in its Smart Playroom
- Try a walk along the Vortex Tunnel where it appears like a spinning platform
- Drop off at your Hotel (If Private transfer option selected)
- We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
- Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
- The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
- Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
- Coupon Codes can be redeemed only through online booking process.
- We reserve the right to charge 100% No Show charges if guests do not turn up on time for the pick-up.
- In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.