The Guest Refund Policy is meant to support guests in the event they suffer any travel issue. It is applicable to all guests who make a tour reservation through Euro Travels website. However, this will be in accordance with the terms stated on your tour booking voucher. While we’ll do everything possible to refund the amount if you need to cancel a tour or package booked through the Euro Travels , it is vital to note that we’re subject to different set of policies when it comes to private contract. It is, therefore, not viable for us to guarantee the same refund procedure or policies for all tours and services listed on Euro Travels website. Accordingly, the following policies apply for:
- Tickets: All tickets are non-refundable as well as non-transferrable.
- Visa: Fee charged for all types of visas is non-refundable, as the immigration authority of the UAE normally does not refund the amount in the case of rejected visa applications.
- Unused Tours: No refund can be made for unused tours, partly used or unutilized part of holiday package. Precisely, such unused services are not exchangeable or refundable.
- No Show: Euro Travels should not be held liable, if a guest fails to notify our team regarding the cancellation of tour or do not reach on time at the place of commencement of tour. Such cases will be treated as No Show and are non-refundable.
- Third party services: Since they are subject to different refund and cancellation policies, some of the services offered by third parties may be non-refundable. We normally provide the details of the same at the time of booking.
- In order to get refund of a tour service or package purchased directly from the v, you’ll need prior authorization in writing. All decisions taken by Euro Travels with regards to refund policy will be final and bind on both Euro Travels and guests.