The Palm Monorail is open to the public and offers residents & visitors of the Palm a leisurely and scenic voyage throughout all its landmark destinations. The Palm Monorail spans the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah and operates across four stations, connecting the Gateway station at the entry to the Palm, the Atlantis Aquaventure station at the other end of the island, as well as Golden Mile Station and the Nakheel Mall Station.
Originally inaugurated in 2009, the 5.45 km monorail line is the only public transportation system on the Palm Jumeirah and the most iconic way to explore all the wonders of the Palm. The Palm Monorail delivers best in class views of Dubai and customer experience for tourists and residents of Dubai. This convenient method of transportation offers an express journey to ease connectivity and link tourists, and the wider Palm community to unbeatable destinations.
Whether shopping at Nakheel Mall, experiencing the recently launched world largest Fountain at The Pointe, or checking in at The Atlantis, take the scenic route across the Palm’s many attractions in nine minutes – quicker than a car, taxi or bus. The Palm Monorail is open 7 days a week and runs at regular intervals from 9:00 am – 10:00 pm.
- Please make a note that mobile vouchers are not accepted on this tour.
- You are required to carry a hard copy of the ticket at the time of your tour. It needs to be presented at the counter.
- A Photo Id will be required at the boarding point for the identification.
- This ticket is valid for the Palm Monorail only.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-resalable and non-exchangeable for any other promotion, discount or ticket.
- Monorail tickets
- Access to most advanced and fully automated monorail
- See almost the entire of Palm Jumeirah
- We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
- Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children below 6 years & 1.10 meter height will be considered as child and entry will be free of cost.
- Children 6 years and above will be considered as adult and charged adult rate.