Dubai is an exciting city with so many places to see and things to do. However, if you want to take a break from the crowd and noise and do something daredevilry, head out to Jebel Jais in Ras al Khaimah to ride on the longest Zipline in the world.
With optional transfers included, this lets you conveniently skip all hassles involved in your travel from Dubai to Jebel Jais and back to the city. You can choose between going for a Zipline flight and Via Ferrata. Whatever you choose, you are sure to have an amazing time ziplining above the largest mountain in the UAE.
The Jebel Jais Zipline flight happens at the speed of 120-150 km/hour and at the height of 1680 meters. It takes approximately 2-3 minutes to go one way and the view is surely breathtaking. However, if this seems too easy for you, it would be best to choose Via Ferrata. During this tour, you can stop at different points with the help of a steel cable. This is perfect for the adventurous people because apart from ziplining, you also get to walk, scramble and walk during the trip. The best part is that all this is perfectly safe.
If you have any more doubts or questions, you can contact us through email or phone. You can also chat with our tour representative on our website.
- Transfer option is available for this Tour activity on Without and Private depending on the Booking selection.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian on the appointment date.
- The candidate should be weighing 40 – 130 KG for Jebel Jais Flight and 50 – 100 KG for Jebel Jais Via Ferrata with a height of +122 CMS
- The candidate should be in a good medical condition
- The candidate should be free of any existing or recurrent injuries (specially neck, back and shoulders) or any conditions that requires immediate medical attention.
- Please wear comfortable athletic clothing, closed-toe shoes and no skirts, dresses, flip flops or any loose footwear. Hair should be tied up, and any large accessories like earrings, bracelets and superhero caps should be left at home. Specially for the Jebel Jais Via Ferrata, please wear sturdy trainers or running shows with good grip.
- Small lockers are available to store small items such as handbags, wallets, keys and mobile phones.
- The candidate should Not be pregnant.
- The candidate should Not be under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances impair judgement.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your attraction’s starting time.
- Subject to Availability
Special Note : Please note that the Jebel Jais Zipline will be temporarily closed to the public from 19th of February (Friday) 2021 until further notice
- Pick up from your Hotel (If Private transfer option selected)
- Jebel Jais Zipline Flight (If option selected)
- Jebel Jais Via Ferrata (If option selected)
- Drop off at your Hotel (If Private transfer option selected)
- We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
- Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
- The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
- Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
- Coupon Codes can be redeemed only through online booking process.
- We reserve the right to charge 100% No Show charges if guests do not turn up on time for the pick-up.
- In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.