The Green Planet is the region’s first bio-dome that recreates the enchanting world of a tropical forest with its rich biodiversity of over 3,000 plants and animals. The enclosed ecosystem, located at CITY WALK, offers visitors an immersive expedition into the tropics. The unique venue has 4 levels of interaction for visitor with fascinating animal and plant species to see from Sloths, Tucan’s and Tree porcupines to South American plants, vines, reptiles, fish and insects. A great destination for families and guests of all ages.
- All guests entering The Green Planet are subject to the policies and guidelines as set forth by The Green Planet Management.
- Entry into The Green Planet is only possible with a valid ticket. Guests must be able to present their ticket upon request.
- Children must be supervised always, by an adult or someone 16 yrs or older. Adults are responsible for the care and conduct of the child in their care.
- The Green Planet reserves the right to change adult age requirements should they believe a child/s requires additional supervision.
- Guests must follow all posted and verbal safety instructions provided by The Green Planet team members.
- Food and beverage is not allowed inside the facility.
- The Green Planet reserves the right to temporarily close the facility for the purposes of maintenance or private events without prior notice or any compensation.
- Guests should not leave any valuables or personal belongings unattended. The Green Planet is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen or damaged property.
- The Green Planet is a smoke-free facility.
- Guests can be held responsible for damage to The Green Planet property and damage to the person or property of other guests.
- Respectful attire must be worn always. The Green Planet reserves the right to refuse admittance to guests with inappropriate attire.
- The Green Planet management reserves the right to refuse admission or reject a valid ticket holding guest, if in the management’s opinion, that guest may pose a risk to the safety of other guests and animals or affect their enjoyment within The Green Planet and / or affect the normal operation of The Green Planet.
- The Green Planet management accepts no liability and is fully and effectively indemnified by the ticket holding guests always against any liability which includes but is not limited to losses, costs, claims, demands, actions, damages, legal and other professional fees and expenses.
- The Green Planet is bound to UAE rules and laws and will follow the justice system as instituted by the UAE.
- For the health and safety of our plants and animals, please refrain from touching, handling, feeding or harassing these delicate species.
- Please be aware that we regularly maintain a temperature of 24-27 Degrees Celsius and maintain a humidity level of approximately 75%.
- We do allow selfie sticks and standard tripods at our discretion (Without flash).
- Hotel Pick up (If transfer option selected at the time of Booking)
- Green Planet Entrance Ticket
- Hotel drop off (If transfer option selected at the time of Booking)
- 8 Hours (Approx)
Terms and condition
- If you are traveling by road and want to enter UAE by Road, you will need original visa copy issued by immigration which will cost additional AED150 per person. (courier charges extra).
- Please note that visa processing can be done only upon the completion of required documentation and clearance of payments.
- All visa application is for single entry only.
- It is recommended to apply for a visa at least 5 to 7 days prior to your arrival. We require five working days (Sunday to Thursday) days to process your visa. In case your application is held by the immigration, it may take two more days for your visa approval.
- Upon the approval of your visa by the UAE Immigration Authority, we’ll send you a copy of visa to your email. Take a print out of this visa copy to submit at the airport’s passport control section. Original copy of visa is not required.
- If you are traveling by road and want to enter UAE by Road, you will need original visa copy issued by immigration which will cost additional AED 150 per person. (courier charges extra).
- Visa Approval is at the sole discretion of the Immigration Officials, and Rayna Tours & Travels should not be held responsible for the rejection of your visa application. Moreover, the RTT cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to the Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved, rejected or in the event your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to the UAE.
- Some airline service providers may entail passengers for an ‘Ok to Board’ approval, which, at most, should be done 24hours prior to the stipulated flight departure time. Upon your request, the RTT can do it for you for an extra charge.
- If your visa application is denied by the UAE Immigration, we’ll send you a copy of the same for your record.
- A fine of AED100 will be incurred from the guarantee amount, if the traveler is not able to travel upon the issuance of a visa.
- If a tourist does not leave the country on or before the due date, a penalty of AED150 per day will be incurred from the guarantee amount.
- The security cheque of the guarantor will be deposited, if a traveler on Rayna’s sponsored visa has to face overstay due to imprisonment or committing of any crime.
- Once you leave the country, we require you to send us a copy of your passport’s page with the UAE immigration’s exit stamp. This will serve as a proof that you have left the country. Further, it enables us to double check it in our online system.
- The refund of security cheque is done only upon the clear confirmation of your departure from the country.
- It is the responsibility of the guarantor to collect back your security within 3 months of the exit of your traveler from UAE or ask us to cancel the chq and destroy by sending you email. After 3 months RTT will cancel & destroy the security chq as per company policy and will not be responsible.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days.