Latest generation of electric go-karts – providing amateurs and experienced drivers with the ultimate driving experience!
Ekart is the perfect place for a challenge with friends, a fun family activity, or a memorable afternoon with your coworkers for the perfectly organized corporate event.Get all information about your experience here, and then come down to experience it in person!
- Passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this activity.
- Drivers must be at least 14 years old, 140 cm tall and weight less than 120 kg.
- Wear enclosed footwear.
- Make sure to wear racing suits over their clothes with lose clothing tucked inside.
- Ensure face and/or head covers provided are worn under their helmet to maintain hygiene.
- Notify management of any disability, intellectual or physical, which may affect their ability to drive.
- Notify management of any pre-existing health conditions, including any physical limitations or medical conditions including but not limited to: neck weakness, back weakness, broken bones, heart conditions, nervous disorders, motion sickness, epilepsy,or if pregnant.
- Participate in the safety briefing prior to driving.
- Follow the instructions of the track marshals.
- Drivers are not allowed to drive while under the influence of a substance such as alcohol, medication or drugs that may impair driving ability.
- Any participant driving dangerously will be removed from the race and no refund will be made.
- Drivers are responsible for, and agree to pay for any damage to karts and equipment.
- Glass containers or bottles are not allowed on the circuit.
- Food and drinks are not allowed once participants enter the turnstiles.
- Failing to abide by the code of conduct and instructions will result in the removal of the guest and no refund will be provided.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.